7 Storage Tips
1. Some facilities make it a practice to move you in at a low rate only to raise the rent a few months later. Before you decide to rent, ask the manager about the rate guarantee. WE have a 1-year rate guarantee.
2. If possible, visit the facility the day after a rainstorm and ask to see the unit you would be renting. Once inside, check for puddles or leaks. Most facilities are not responsible for water damage to your goods. WE are more than happy to have you visit any of our facilities during or after wet weather.
3. Minimal set-up fees for pest-control and locks are a norm in the storage industry. Not paying a small fee upon move-in may indicate a lack of service. Many facilities also still charge a security deposit or reservation fee. These fees can easily add up! Be sure to ask about these fees before you rent! And find out exactly what the fees are for! Pest-control is a must at every facility. Unfortunately, not all facilities stay ahead of potential issues. Before renting, ask what preventative measures are in place for pests. WE treat every unit between every rental.
4. Businesses pay a premium for office space and often use an extra office as a storage room. Renting a storage unit can "free up" a new meeting room or allow a business to expand without moving. WE love our business customers. Let us help you find a solution for your storage needs!
5. Most people rent more space than necessary. When checking prices, ask how tall the ceilings are. The newer facilities have ceilings that are 9 - 10 feet high. WE have tenant insurance options to help you protect your storage items.
6. Most people rent more space than necessary. WE offer a variety of sizes and with our Size Estimator, it is easier than ever to determine exactly how much storage you need.
7. Storage can help anyone get organized and have the space they were meant to enjoy! WE would love for you to CALL us today!